I’m an independent software developer. Prior to going independent in 2020, I worked as a technology consultant for 10 years at IBM and Pariveda Solutions.
I specialize in part-time and short term projects, typically from a few weeks to a few months in length.
I prefer to do 1099 “corp-to-corp” work, but I’m also comfortable doing W2 work through your company or a pass-through organization if required. I’m a U.S. citizen.
Current hobbies and interests: Infant parenting, slow cooking, cocktails, financial independence, changes in hours worked by income level over time.
Examples of the type of work I’ve done:
- Web development architecture and build pipelines
- Establishing agile software development and deployment procedures on dev teams
- Application backlog refinement: advising business stakeholders on level of technical difficulty, work sequencing, solution design, and timeline
- Application development cost models, including Monte Carlo simulations to represent the range of possible outcomes
- Interviewing candidates for software development positions
- Coaching developers and product owners
- AWS/Azure application deployment
- Database encryption
- Security tooling